onsdag 25 mars 2015

Me and my family

Hello! My name is Emily Justice and I'm 17 years old and turning 18 in 2 months. I live in California, Los Angeles with my little brother, 13, and my little sister,4, my parents, 44 and 42. I also have 2 kittens and 2 birds. Aiden and Ethan are the kittens names and the birds names are … and …. We don't live in a huge house but it's not small either, it has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a balcony and a big backyard with a pool. My room is the biggest room. I painted the walls white when we moved in here but now they're covered in photos i've taken and posters of celebrities i like, for example Nirvana, Panic! at the disco and of course one on Jack Gilinsky my boyfriend. When he's on tour or just not here i look on that poster and then i call him and tell him how much i miss him. It's okay that he is away because I'm always in school or working anyways. In my room i also have my desk, my bed, a bathroom and a walk in closet. If you want to know more about my fashion and stuff I'm going to write about that in a another blog post. 
I have a big passion for photography and painting. I love it. Traveling to new places and take photos and inspiration to my paintings is what i live for. If you have some friends with you it's can be 10 times more fun. 

Okay this was my first blog post and i hope you like it and will keep reading my blog. Im going to post every friday (hopefully) about different stuff so you'll get to know me better. Bye bye! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar